Monday, December 3, 2007

White Chocolate Fudge



This looks good and it looks like it's EASY to make.
I think I'm going to try it out or have Miss Priss do it one day if I don't feel up to it.
I think she could handle this.
Maybe.
She's not much of a "cook"....yet.
I'm working on her but she's not really into it.

If you do try this recipe...let me know how it works for you.
********************************************************************

White Chocolate Fudge

Prep Time: 20 min Total Time: 2 hr 20 min Makes: 4 dozen pieces or 24 servings, 2 pieces each 2 pkg.

(6 squares each) BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk 1 cup coarsely chopped PLANTERS Almonds, toasted 1/2 cup dried cranberries 1 Tbsp. grated orange peel LINE 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; set aside. Microwave chocolate and milk in large microwavaeble bowl on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted.

Add almonds, cranberries and orange peel; stir until well blended.

SPREAD chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.

LIFT fudge from pan, using foil handles. Cut into 48 pieces. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 3 weeks. (Do not freeze.)

I have to take it easy on sweets and sugar due to the immune system thing....but I'm going to try a piece of this forsure!

I think you could give some to your neighbors, friends or co-workers too.

This would be a good little gift, especially if your on a budget.

No comments: