Monday, March 17, 2008

My "Wish" for you on St. Patrick's Day and forever......


I've never posted a video on my site before. I've never wanted to.

Yet, when I saw this one the other day by chance on U-Tube...
I cried.

It was SO sweet and moving to me. I had so many of you and others on my "heart" as I watched it. This tiny video seemed to have a "Healing Balm" to it and so I knew it would be fitting for me to put on here.

The words are kind and healing and peaceful and the scenery was so.....well, beautiful and green ....typical Ireland.

I mean you HAVE to see it in person one day if you can. Ireland is indescribable.
I felt that this video showed and spoke all that I would wish for any of you and especially for those of you in trails and with sickness.
I hope you watch it and enjoy it.
I wish you all.....great blessings and....
"Slainte Mhath" .....which in Gaelic means "Good health."
Joyce
P.S.
Thanks so much Summer for helping me figure out how to post this video. Doing certain technical/computer things (simple as this was)is not one of my gifts. I had to ask for "tech support." HA!

7 comments:

Alice said...

Blessings to you on this Saint Patrick's Day. Thank you so much for posting the video. I enjoyed so much both the music and the words.

Charlotte said...

I enjoyed watching the video. Thank you for sharing. Hope you are having a great St. Patrick's Day.

Steph said...

Thank you for your kind thoughts and wishes! And Happy St. Patry's to you!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, Joyce... so very beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I was reading Shari's "In Other Words" post and saw your comment and popped on over. It is a beautiful blessing and a beautiful heart that shared it today. May you be richly blessed whatever God is bringing to your life today! Thanks for sharing this - I am going to add it to my site.

Unknown said...

Joyce, this is gorgeous and touching! It is so apropos to what we have been challenged with. I am so glad that you braved new technology to get this on your blog!

Thank-YOU, dear lady!
KJ

iwka said...

Before we go to Ireland, how about Irish dancing class?

Shari said...

I watched and enjoyed the video. Thank you for posting it. I've never been to Ireland. It's on my list, along with Israel and Peru.