Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1st

Today is full of dreary "Cajun Sneaux"(rain) and it's a bit cold here. We don't seem to every have a "Fall" we go straight from the "Hell Fire" heat.....right into Winter.

Here's a photo of Baby "Aaron" who once again was in the hospital yesterday morning. He has little glasses to wear now due to some weak muscles in his eyes. My entire family has been "devastated" by the FLU....again.
Plus in the past week....Aaron's daddy had a massive heart attack and another near one in the hospital the other night. They have had to do three procedures on him and put in 7 stints to help open vessels.

ADD to this...my Step Father was taking from his nursing home to the ER with pneumonia.
My poor family up there in Iowa has been going through it.
Things will get better soon. I believe that. Many people are praying for them all. And they NEED it.
Hope your all having a great day!

I have so much to say......as always. :~)
But I am busy working my brains out right now with the Christmas holidays approaching. SO I will be back soon!
Cheers!!!!
Joyce

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww. I will pray for all of them~

My Vintage Studio said...

Hi Joyce. I will include your family in my prayers. Hope you are doing well. Hugs, Sharon

Denise said...

I am so sorry..... I will pray....

Betsy Smith said...

Joyce-

I've been praying for baby Aaron everytime I see you on FB. I will start praying for your whole family.

Standing in the gap in TX,
Betsy

The Urban Chic said...

Oh Joyce, I will pray for all of you and your family. Hugs and prayers, Pat

Ms.Daisy said...

Joyce,
As I write this, I'm hoping things are calming down. So sorry to hear about what your family has been going through. I just got back from visiting my family over the Thanksgiving holiday. Keep us up on Baby Aaron and the rest of your family!


Hugs,
Jean

Teresa's New Life said...

How sorry to see Aaron(what an angel)back in the hospital and now his father too! Your sis must be a basket case. Keeping in prayer.

Denise said...

Hey girl..... glad to see you .... I am still praying and I will come by to see how things are..... I pray that you have a good December with very little stress....... Glad that you like my blog.. I do have fun with it.........

Sending you hugs.......