Friday, February 12, 2010

Sneaux Day in Baton Rouge


The view from my front door once the "Sneaux" started...




"WHO DAT SAY IT CAN'T SNEAUX IN LOUISIANA???"





Sorry ya'll but we LOVE us some Sneaux here in South Louisiana!!!
I know the rest of you are sick of it but we aren't. HA!


Here's the view from my back drive way and patio....






Even "Gnomie" our garden Gnome wants in on this....


It's like a "Christmas Miracle".........

The New Orleans Saints win the Super Bowl....and it's SNEAUXING for the THIRD time this winter ALL throughout our State!

God has been very good to us down here
....we aren't complaining about the white stuff AT ALL!!!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Love it. Great pictures and I like the way you spelled sneaux. lol BTW congrats to your Saints.
Charlotte

Teresa's New Life said...

The white dtuff has just arrived here as well. I love it too, as long as is gone in a day or so.