Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Indepedence Day

Like many of you...but not all of you....I live in America.
And I love my country.

Tomorrow...is July 4th. 
Our country's "Independence Day."
America will be a WHOPPING....."234 years old."
Amazing....because I've been in buildings that were older than this in Europe. It's hard to fathom that our country is so young.

Enjoy your day and all the various ways you all will be celebrating our National Birthday.
Yet always remember that "Freedom is never Free".......a price always must be paid for it.
Either by you, or by someone else.


At a time when America is going through so many things...my prayer is:
"PLEASE God, keep America free!"
 

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."  ~Thomas Paine~








1 comment:

The HopeChest said...

Amen and God Bless Us, the USA.