Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Time for everything......

 "There is a time for everything,
       and a season for every activity under heaven."

Ecclesiastics 3:1
I wish I could write that all things in my life were "rosey and grand" right now....but they aren't.
Emotionally I am fine....physically...I am not.

Please pray for me during this time. I am in the hospital at this moment...and could be facing surgery.
I will post more when I can. But I am in good spirits. 
And I am "Trusting" that all things will turn out good for me and my family!



10 comments:

Ms.Daisy said...

Joyce,
I'm so sorry to hear that you are in the hospital right now! I will be praying for you especially and for your family. Feel better soon!


L,
Jean

The Urban Chic said...

Get well soon Joyce. I will pray that you don't need the surgery and for your family. Take care my friend. Love, hugs, and many prayers, Pat

My Vintage Studio said...

Sorry to hear you are not doing well. I will include you in my prayers. Please take care.
Hugs, Sharon

Betsy said...

Praying for God to touch you and make you whole today.

Love,
Betsy

a Pocket Angel said...

Joyce, You are in my thoughts and prayers..
I'm so so sorry you are in the hospital and going through all this.
I will be praying that you will not need surgery!
Hang in there sweet friend, be better soon...
Hugs & much love ~Mary~

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Remembering you in prayer today! Cathy

Lovey said...

Joyce...may the healing touch of God fill your body in Jesus name..Amen
My prayers are with yours Ijust had surgery this past Friday. I know some of the concerns that fill your mind. Be strong and pray...God bless and heal you. Lovey

The French Bear said...

Sorry to hear you are not well, I pray for your quick recovery.
Hugs,
Margaret B

a Bohemian Market said...

Good Morning Joyce:
I came to wish you well health and hope surgery is not in your future. Mary at IsabellasCloset posted about you. Take care and well wishes and prayers for you from California.
peace
carole

The Urban Chic said...

Joyce, I am worried now that I haven't heard anymore news. Hope someone comes in and gives us an update. Love You, Pat