Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Life

I don't know about ya'll but things have been crazy for us the past several weeks. Well maybe it's been years at this point. I've lost track. HA!

I'm fine......just busy.
In fact.....
We are taking a little trip and going off to the Emerald Coast of Florida.
I've got my "book bag" already packed and I am ready to hit the beach and rest and relax with my husband.

He needs this trip more than I do but I am always "UP" for a trip.

We are in a new season.
We are trying to embrace it as best as we can and stay happy and positive.
And as far as I can tell......it's working.
So far so good. HA!
More on all this when I get back from Destin.

3 comments:

The Urban Chic said...

Joyce, I hope you relax and enjoy your weekend retreat. My friend and I are planning a trip like you and your sister, with no map. Just drive and see the country side and look for thrift stores along the way. We are hoping to do it in late spring when it's still cool, but not hot. I think my life has been hectic for a little over 11 years since getting the staph and now I'm fighting this flu shot and a Vitamin D defiency---maybe that will help me remember things, because it's supposed to be good for memory lost and I certainly lost mine the day of the fire. I guess you could say stupid is as stupid does-lol. Have a wonderful trip. Love and hugs, Pat

The HopeChest said...

Enjoy yourselves. The rat race will wait for you to get back.

Ms.Daisy said...

Joyce,
I am so glad to hear that you and your family and all okay! Enjoy your trip, relax and had a restful time.


Hugs,
Jean

P.S. I've been praying for your husband and son to find jobs.