Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas From My House


Our clan.....

Our oldest son......

Middle son and his fiance........

Youngest son and his girlfriend

Our youngest, and only married child:
Mrs Priss and her husband

Myself and my husband

Our silly paper hats that we are wearing are from the
"Christmas Crackers we had just all opened.
Our family loves Christmas Crackers...
Inside them are always "great hats and fun prizes
 and games and jokes and such."

We hope that all of you had a fun and silly Christmas Day too!

7 comments:

My Vintage Studio said...

Hi Joyce.
Looks like you had a wonderful day!
Wishing you all the best for the New Year!
Hugs, Sharon

Betsy said...

Todd's family does Christmas crackers too! It's one our favorite traditions.

Barbara said...

You have a lovely family and you are the first American I know (and I know many) who have Christmas crackers. Friends of mine have tried to take them home from England but were banned.

Denise said...

Beautiful pictures girl........ looks like you day was wonderful. Pretty quiet here... No one even mentioned Mom and Dad I think they knew better.. I did pretty good but cried the day before... time heals they say......

Have yourself a wonderful New Year.. filled with joy and laughter..

Teresa's New Life said...

I had no idea you had such a large family and handsome young men. For some reason I thought there was just Mrs. Priss.
Christmas Crackers?! Never heard of them. What fun. Do tell more about them.

The Urban Chic said...

HI Joyce, Your family is beautiful and I am still praying for Elizabeth.
Wishing you and your family a Blessed, healthy, and Happy New Year. Hugs, Pat
ps thanks for the beautiful card

Joyce said...

Hey All,
Christmas Crackers are great fun and actually they make them for all sorts of holidays now! I maybe write more on my blog about them later.
Here's one website that sells them online. I buy mine locally.
http://www.oldenglishcrackers.com/