Thursday, July 28, 2011

Another Year Younger....

This year I became
"another year YOUNGER."

You know how it is.

As well as other wonderful gifts from some of my friends and my family.

I received a "plethora" of Teapots...
Including a lovely Antique Copper one, and a sweet,
 Beatrix Potter Teapot.

It's so cute.

I just love Beatrix Potter.

I don't collect alot of
Beatrix Potter/Peter Rabbit
items.

A few books and bits and bobs.

Although I do have a wonderful
"Royal Doulton"
Beatrix Potter, "Child's Tea Set."

I keep it safely tucked away in it's box
for "one day."

The time will come
 when I have a Grandchild to be able
to sit
 and have tea with.

I'm looking forward to that day.
For now however,
I just have to find places for all these teapots.

Which is becoming trickier and trickier.

For I've run out of room.







8 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Joyce. May you new younger year be filled with many joys & blessings.

Love the teapot.

TTFN ~
Have a great weekend.
Marydon

Linda Jennings said...

Happy Birthday!!!

My Vintage Studio said...

Happy Birthday!
Hope your day was wonderful.
Hugs, Sharon

Ms.Daisy said...

Joyce,
I love that you celebrated your younger you! Happy Birthday! The copper tea kettle is wonderful and the Beatrix Potter teapot is very special too. Hope all is well.


~Jean

Bernideen said...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Joyce!

Unknown said...

I am back, Joyce ~
Would you be so kind to (& tell your friends) comment on my BLOG ONLY (emails don't count), for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs,
TTFN ~
Marydon
blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

Love the Beatrix Potter teapot. I have several teapots but every time I see the pretty ones at Marshall's Home Goods or T.J.Maxx I'm tempted to buy more. I've gotten pretty good at resisting though. I just admire them on the shelf in the store.
Hope you're having a great week.
Charlotte

Marilyn Miller said...

I also love Beatrix Potter and your teapot is just lovely. Oh I hope you are planning to visit her home when you travel in England.