Friday, June 15, 2012

I don't know about you, but I have a confession.

I personally don't read blogs as much as I used to.






So it's hard really, for me to keep up with my own.
I have alot to say.....just not the energy or zeal to blog it like I used to.

I'm torn really.
Because I try to do so much..........but there never seems to be enough time in a day.

These are some of the things I do try to accomplish in the course of a day or otherwise...they won't be listed in order obviously.
 I try to:


Stopping to make time for Tea in the day...because that's important right?
 
Taking time to Pray.......because this is SUPER important, far above most things. There are so many needs in this world and in the lives of people I know and love and in the lives of people I don't even know...
Someone, "we," the body, must pray.
 



Trying to find time to fit in Jane Austen and my devotional time!!!

Someone gave me this for Christmas and it works nicely in this regard.
 
Trying to fit in some travel time.....
(City view of Edinburgh that I took last October)


Piper in Edinburgh
Joyce at Kensington Palace





Which means that I have to work my brains out so we can have the money to travel.
Right??


Then there are Jubilee's to try to fit in........


And swiming and exercise....that's important!

Must fit in my family always......because I love them!

And we must fit in our friends, shouldn't we?


And I must gather strength for the day and week by not forgetting to do this:

However, most importantly,
I must remember this:
And the KING has it all under control.
My every wish, my every hurt, my every desire, so I don't have to worry.

Now if you are like me.......
there isn't much time left for blogging after I am finished with all the above.
Cheers!

 

12 comments:

Barbara said...

Enjoyable seeing the family. I think most of us are busy these days but when people say how busy they are I think it can shut the other person out in a sense.

I know that there are people when if I tell them I have over 200 E-mails in my box waiting to be dealt with then they try to help by not E-mailing me. It's always those that I DO want to hear from!!

Bernideen said...

I understand everything!!!

Ms.Daisy said...

Joyce,
Loved this post...it says so much of the same things I think about but don't say! You said them perfectly and I do understand. HA!Glad to see you when you do post and understand when you don't! Great pics of your trip last October, too.

L,
Jean

sister sheri said...

Me, too! Not reading posts as much... and not writing comments when I do read blogs. But today, I can soooo totally relate!

The HopeChest said...

Ditto on all the above - the blog and the comments. I'm so thankful we take time out for tea and conversation with each other. We need that and wish others could join us more regularly. Love you, Joyce
Marsha http://marshashopechest.blogspot.com/

Teresa's New Life said...

My friend "Just keep calm" and enjoy the next breath.

Bernideen said...

Joyce: I am switching my Bernideen's Tea Time Blog friends and asking them to "like" me on my Bernideen's Facebook - which is the store facebook. I hope you will "like" me there!

Unknown said...

I admit that I have gone in spurts. Just look at my posting pattern and you will see when I was most busy. I just love writing so much. Even feel it's a part of my future.

I totally hear you heart on this.

I do miss reading your posts. Thankfully, I get my updates from you on FB.

Love ya girl!
Karen

Bernideen said...

Just letting you know my new blog address:

http://blog.bernideens.com/

ANGKA MISTIK said...

wow! pertandingan yang sangat seru dari meron dan wala untuk anda yang mau menonton klik disini!
dan dapatkan seputar sabung ayam hanya di sini http://www.sateayam.net/
http://agentaruhanayam.blogspot.com/2018/06/cara-mengobati-ayam-ngorok-menggunakan.html

online gifts service said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim She nee said...

Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
Defly io Game Online 2020 |Dogeminer 2 Wiki|krunker io 2020 mods