Tuesday, October 23, 2007

You've got to be kidding me......


So I hear this new bit of trivia from the news this weekend and I don't know what to think except.......
"you have GOT to be kidding me."

How does a fictional character namely one "Dumbledore" (yes, I had to look up which one he was and how to spell his name) now take on a "real life"outside of the books and movies he's in?

Especially since all writing and scripting by the writer is over.
I guess she didn't want to reveal this tidbit of news before?

This is a bit bizarre to me.
I guess we should have seen it coming.

Hang on, I'm sure there is more on it's way regarding new "revelations" of these character's lives.

I mean J.K. Rowlings is now RICHER than the "QUEEN OF ENGLAND!"
How did that happen?
I've never bought one of her books but someone has.
I'd have to guess that many people have.

All I can say is this......

"Writers, someone, anyone, give us something that can compete with these books on a higher level."
I may have to take up writing "Children's Fiction."

No comments: