Thursday, November 8, 2007
"Rose" folded napkin
After an exciting day in the "E.R" today.....long story, and YES it was for ME. Blah!
Let's just say I am on a VERY high dose of Predisone.
Always something isn't it?
So this is about all I could "muster" up tonight. I'd been "saving" this little "diddy" anyway so now is the appointed "time" I suppose.
Besides, the Holidays are upon us and you may just need a new "Napkin" folding ideal.
OR you may be like me and use really cute, "throw away ones," with prints of Turkey's or Pumpkins on them.
If not....and your adventurous and you like Roses.....here's the directions for these beauty's.
Let me know if you do this I think it would be sooooo fun.
Especially for a Tea Party.
Goodnight my friends.
Thanks so much for the prayers!
"Rose Napkins" as pictured above.
To Form Leaves:
1. Fold a square green napkin in half along the diagonal.
2. Fold it in half again along the long edge.
3. Fold it once more in half along the long edge.
To Form Flower:
1. Use a square napkin of any color. Fold the cloth in half along the diagonal. Place it on your work surface so that the longest side of the resulting triangle is at the top. Take the corner opposite the longest side and fold it up so that it just extends over the top. The top and bottom edges should be parallel.
2. Fold the bottom edge up so that it falls just short of the top edge. Begin rolling the napkin from one end. Guide and adjust the cloth as you roll to give it an even shape.
3. Slip the completed flower between the upper and lower halves of the leaves, and arrange in the glass.