Sunday, December 2, 2007

A little Sugar Plum Fairy


"When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of the fairies."
Sir James M. Barrie, in Peter Pan I



Here's a cute little dancing fairy.
My niece Alyssa testing out the Pink Tutu I bought her this summer.
I'm glad it fit her.
She's a little thing so it was okay still.

I had gotten it earlier because I had planned on going home BEFORE Thanksgiving some time but it didn't work out. Better late than NEVER I say.

Right now I am listening to Christmas music and the song currently playing is the "Dance of the Sugarplum Fairies."
I LOVE the "Nutcracker."
I've been to see it many times so this music is so familiar to me.

Can't you just see the little dancers when you hear that piece of music???

Here's a tiny dancer for you to look at right now.

No comments: