Saturday, December 8, 2007

Noteworthy blog.....

My cousin Sara in Missouri has started a new blog......check it out if you have time at.........
"Under the seas."

I'm not sure why she called it that. Maybe she's got a little "Mermaid" thing going on or something.

Hummmm....I just noticed that the "time clock" or whatever you call it for my site is really messed up. It's about 3-4 hours earlier than it should be for when I do a posting. Weird. I don't know how to fix that. I thought I had noticed that before but I really figured it today. I guess I will have to check into that.

Does it really matter though?

Oh well....if you see an article by me at "4:00am"......it probably wasn't the actual time I wrote it. Well......who knows. With my odd sleep patterns happening right now. HA!

I'm not doing much of ANYTHING today.
Keeping indoors because it's like 100 degrees out and super humid.

I'm laying down and watching Christmas shows on TV.
It's a "lounge day" for me.....I haven't had one in forever. I need it.

Actually I should be shopping, decorting, baking, mailing packages, doing Christmas card photos and addressing Christmas cards....but I'm not. Maybe later.....but I'm sort of doubting it. My body is saying "No way." I have to listen to it once in a while.

Terrible me.

No comments: