Friday, December 14, 2007

Tony Blair and his "Barney Cam" appearance


We haven't heard much about Tony Blair lately so when I saw this article I had to see what this was all about and I thought it was SO witty.

Tony Blair has a tiny "part" in the newest "Barney Cam" video that apparently is showing on the "White House Website."
This is a special video called "Barney Cam VI: "Holiday in the National Parks" and it's done by"Barney and Miss Beazley," the first family's two "Scottish Terriers."

In this video Barney and Miss Beazley are trying to become
"Junior Park Rangers."
Crazy huh?

Anyway....I love what Tony Blair tells Barney and Miss Beazley....he says to them:

"Congratulations Barney and Miss Beazley on becoming Junior Park Rangers. Well done.
As someone born in Edinburgh, Scotland, it's always good to see the Scots doing well."


Duh! I loved it.
That Tony Blair......he's a smart one isn't he?

I love Scotty Dogs too.....they are sooo cute. We knew someone back in Omaha that had a cute Scotty dog that was Black and her name was "Heather."

No comments: