Monday, February 25, 2008

"Busy as a Bee on a Mondeeee...."

"Buzzzzzzz"
I'm flitting around my house trying to get a bizillion things accomplished.

I can recommend this to you...."never get on the Internet" if you are trying to get a lot accomplished in a short amount of time. :~)

I DID need to write some letters and respond to some as well so it was necessary to do so but you know how it works.....one thing leads to another.

I woke up this morning to a "list" that I made myself regarding "things to do on Monday," last night during the conclusion of "Pride and Prejudice"

Which I might add I loved all along but I felt the ending could have been a bit better.
"Something" was lacking but I am not sure quite what it was. I think they rushed the whole "proposal and then wedding of Eliza and Mr. Darcy" thing to much. I'm sure they had to though to get it all into the time sequence they had for the program.

I am awaiting my imaginary "worker bee" to show up so I can JUMP onto his back and let him help carry me through my chores and my list of things to do today.
Hopefully he will show up soon because I have a lot to do and you know how fast time
"flies."
Ahemmmm......yes, "pun intended."

Funny......I have my AOL radio on .....which I normally do....on the "Romantic Classics" station and the "Flight of the Bumblebees" just came on..I'm serious too, NO joking....that is very odd isn't it?

That song drives me mad. I've got to change the station now!!!!

I hope you have a good day....

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

How cute. I love the bee thing. I think I'd like to see that Bee movie that Seinfeld made. Probably will get it on DVD someday.
Hope your bee will show up soon if it hasn't already.
Have a great week.

dixymiss said...

Best wishes as you tackle to-do's on this "bizzy" buzzy day ~ how ironic about the music! Love the clipart.

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

What a fun bee theme! Hope your Tuesday is productive and fun, as well!