Okay this is NOT me but I thought the picture was funny and we all need some laughs today. Right?
Marmee tagged me the other day to do this "Meme" so I thought I would attempt it. That was soooo sweet of her and I appreciate her thinking of me all the way up in Kansas City.
Hey I like Kansas City!!! A lot of my family is up near there...in Missouri and Iowa and some of our MOST FAVORITE friends in the whole world live in Kansas City.
However, all those good things aside...I am not very good at the Meme things. For whatever the reason.
Maybe because I don't like following the rules? I'm not sure what it is. Because I am a good "rule keeper" in real life....these things just make me crazy though. HA! Anyway......
I will change it up a bit (the "rules" of course) because I am not going to "tag" anyone because when I have in the past...they haven't been able to do it and I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND how it is.
Life is busy and I can relate.
Mine is spinning a bit out of control right now and I have to get a "grip" real fast or else.......
Anyhow....here's your "Meme Marmee".....hummm.....sounds fun....."M&M"...."Meme Miney Moe"......oh never mind. See what I mean....I'm scattered.
~~~Here are the meme rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules.
3. Write six things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their sites.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
If you want to do this on your blog site....please feel "invited" by me to do so!
****Six things about Me............as if you actually want or need to know them.....HA!
1. I am "sarcastic" and I love sarcasm (in the right manner of course....not to damage anyone, just for fun) and I love people with sarcastic personalities and who have and understand ..."dry humor".
Although a good friend of mine told me that sarcasm showed a "black heart"....which was interesting since she was one of the most sarcastic people I ever knew...and she cheated while playing Monopoly. Hummmm.....
2. I am OBSESSED with the British Isles.....England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland...yes I am throwing Ireland in there.....the Brits own part of it still. I hate to say "own" especially if you understand the "history of Ireland".....we won't go there right now..
But it's all right "there" you know.
I love all things that are especially "English"...movies, books, music, TV shows, history, Tea, you name it.
Don't ask me why....I haven't a clue as to why I turned out this way....I've been like this since I was 5 years old. Some sort of head trauma I'm sure. HA! I can't really pinpoint the reasoning as to why this is...it but I'd have to say it is a "GOD THING."
3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, My Husband and Kids immensely.
4. I love to write and I love to study and I love to research. :~)
5. I am interested in current affairs and I keep up with what's going on all over the world.....I love other (foreign) countries and their people. Don't ask me why.....it's part of that #2 issue.....just not as strong as the England thing. HA!
6. I love people.....and am interested in them and love to see when positive things happen to them and their families. I am the type of person who want to be "there" for people.
Right, and Missionaries are some of my MOOOOOST favorite people on the planet.
Okay there you have it in a nutty shell. Six things about me that you needed to know......??? HA!
Have a good day....I have a MILLION errands to run and have to go get a massage at 11:00 because I have a HUGE KINK in my neck/back area. I had a mini one yesterday and my chiropractor "tried" to adjust me....OUCH......they said I've been under
"way too much stress." Hummm......
I think it's time for a trip to the beach.