Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Wedding, A Wedding...Lah, Lah, Lah, La....

Forgive me in "advance" if you don't see me as often this month......

For I am heavily in the midst of the final preparations of the upcoming wedding of "Miss Priss and Mr. Joshua."

The Wedding is October 10th...and I have been doing LOTS of this.....


Oh, excuse me I meant this....The Invitations are all in the mail.....and so are the checks for the most part. HA!

I'm a major "planner" and am very good at things such as this...and MOST all of the big things are done however, some things can't be finished until the end.

I'm not thrilled with my "Mother Of The Bride" get up....I'm not the traditional kind of Mum that wants to wear a "long Burgundy, organza and lace dress" to the wedding. That is so not me.

But I did buy a lovely Sky Blue, shiny "Kasper" three piece skirt suit. I want to wear a hat but Miss Priss won't let me. UGH!

More updates later...be patient with me if you will.

6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Joyce, such fun organising a wedding. Look forward to seeing lots of photos when the time comes
Alison

Patrice Palmer said...

Forgive me because I haven't kept up with my favorite blogs over the summer. Belated congratulations to you and your family. Too bad about the hat! Though I'm sure the wedding will be beautiful, given the evidence of your blog. Best of luck and take care!

Ms.Daisy said...

Joyce,
I KNOW how much planning a wedding takes, so don't worry too much about us - WE'LL be fine! LOL! Your 3 piece set sounds very nice - can't wait to see the pics! Best to you all!

Hugs,
Jean

sister sheri said...

Too bad about the hat! Would have been a perfect event to wear one... since we don't have many reasons to wear hats, do we?

Anonymous said...

Joyce,
I am praying for you...I know what you are going through...Lots of money spent and lots of work to do top prepare but it will all fall in place just fine...It's sound like it going to be beautiful! Wish you could join us...we invited any bloggers to join us Mississippian... It's going to be FUN! And that what you need to relax and have fun...Thanks for stopping by...Have a great week..Kathy

Teresa's New Life said...

Oh, how I feel your pain. My oldest's one this Saturday Sept. 12the baby girl on Saturday October 3. Catering both too and they are both 4 hours from home no less! Blessings to you all!!!