Friday, April 9, 2010

Savannah: Day 10 of our trip East, and South?


"Mmmmm, mmmmm, GOOD!"



Who says "Real Men don't drink Tea?"



My poor Irish husband may need therapy after we get home from this trip.
I had him go to "Tea" with me today here in Savannah and then I had him try on this outfit yesterday in St. Simon's Island.


Shhhhhhh.......don't tell anyone.
Not about the "Tea" time.
But about that "Redcoat" thing.

See ya'll when I get home...give me a couple days to calm down. I'm exhausted from this crazy, city called SAVANNAH.
It's wonderfully beautiful...but is it ever overwhelmed with people and traffic.
Can't wait to get home to my own busy city.

3 comments:

The HopeChest said...

AWWWWW ! He is a trouper of a husband. Looks like you had a good time. Recover, then call me.

Teresa's New Life said...

God bless our husbands one & all. LOL! Glad to hear you enjoyed Savannah. Hope to hear more soon- get rested so no relapses.

The Urban Chic said...

Joyce, your hubby is one good sport for putting that redcoat on. I hope you are having fun on your vacation.
Stop by and check out my giveaway. Love and hugs, Pat