Friday, August 31, 2007

YOU'VE GOT to see "Becoming Jane"


Okay people you have GOT to see this movie. Me and my "pool group" and no we don't play pool we exercise in the pool, went to go see this movie and we ALL loved it.

Especially MEEEEEE!!!
I love Jane Austin and this movie is based "loosely" on her life. Everyone knows how much I love stuff like this so they were asking me upon leaving the theatre, "What did you think Joyce?" to which I replied....."I want to move there."
It was so "yummy!!" I greatly enjoyed the landscape where they filmed it ....and the ladies dresses and hats....sigh. Not quite sure where it actually was filmed at.
I will have to research that just in case I do move there. HA! HA!

IF you like British Literature.....or books like "Little Women, Ann of Green Gables, and or other Jane Austin works like "Pride and Prejudice or Sense and Sensibility" then you will go bananas over this movie. It's just like her books. I don't want to give the plot away.

Just trust me on this.......GOOOOOO!!

No comments: