Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'm Blessed


Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
James 1:12

This is what I am hanging onto today.
I have felt bad for a week now and wonder....."what is happening?" I was a tad better in the beginning of the week and have slipped downhill ever since then. Not really sure as to "why."

I want to get to the "root" issue of what is going on so pray with me that we can do this and soon. I have another Dr. appointment tomorrow with the new Dr.....second visit in a week. More tests to run and other stuff to go over.
I hope to get back on track VERY soon.

I've had no energy and very little inspiration.

Inspiration in and of itself isn't a sickness or a trial.....but I know for me it is.
Because when I feel well......I AM inspired. Inspired to take on the world even.
Right now....ummmmm....I just want to lay down and rest. I hate that. It's SO not me.

Anyhow...
We press onward...we "rise" above it...that's what we do.
Regardless of the situation.

I'm thanking The Father for His "Grace," this very moment even.

No comments: