Sunday, July 27, 2008

Going To The Big Apple .....

It's been a busy week with "The Cousins" here but still in the midst of it all....last week I booked plane tickets for Miss Priss, my husband and myself to NEW YORK CITY and I am sooooo excited!!!

We will be heading that way the end of September to celebrate our anniversary and Miss Priss's birthday. Two big events in October....

This was to be the year for a big trip to Europe...but the husband asked me "IF we could delay the Europe trip for at least a year and do something calmer" since we have invested so much $$$ and time wise into the remodeling of our house and other family things this year.

So I said,....."sure" and booked us a trip to New York City Trip instead. HA~!!!
We will be there 5 days....and our oldest son Gabe will come and meet us in NYC.

He's been there many times (in fact he's going there again in a couple of weeks) and my husband has been before but this will be the first trip for me and Miss Priss.

Did I mention that I am sooooo excited????

I'll have more photos of "The Cousins" later....believe me....we've been ALL over Baton Rouge this week.
I'm exhausted today.

These people look a bit tired too....
I can't imagine why.

2 comments:

Alice said...

September is a great time to visit NYC. It isn't hot and smelly but you won't need to wear a coat. I think remodeling and NYC is worth postponing a trip to Europe...but only a one-year postponement. :)

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

A trip to New york how exciting. I have been reading your post and cathching up with you.....