Thursday, August 21, 2008

IF you would......

Please pray with us.....
My friend Diane called me this morning......asking for prayer for her Mother in Michigan.
Last night her Mother had fallen on her way to the bathroom and was taken to the hospital in the wee hours of the morning where they found she has not only "broken her leg" up very high to her hip...they also discovered she has a "mass" and "kidney disease."

Her "Mama" as we say in the South....has been "homesick for heaven" the past few years....which I always thought was great.
Now Diane asks that we just pray "That the Lord be Merciful to her Mother and let her go home."
Today I am praying the "prayer that never fails" for her Mother.....

"Your Kingdom Come.....Your WILL be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven."
You can't go wrong with this prayer ever.

2 comments:

Denise said...

"Your Kingdom Come.....Your WILL be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven."

I pray in the precious name of Jesus.......... Amen

The Urban Chic said...

Joyce, I came to let you know I got your wonderful RAK. Will send you an e-mail and then post the picture on my blog. Thanks so much for all the goodies.

Now "Your Kingdom Come, Your will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven, Hallowed be Thou Name"
Joyce, I know what she is going through, we watched and prayed for my dad--he was so ready to go. Prayers that God will take her home if He is ready.
Thank you also for the beautiful card. I will be 59 at 6:30am. Hugs and prayers, Pat