Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Calgon Take Me Away........

Elegant, poised, calm, and relaxed.

This is how I WISH I could be right now.
"Walking by a river bank slowly, pondering great things in my heard. Solving the worlds problems, and feeling satisfied."

Don't you think this is how this lady looks?

But this is how I have really been the past few days.......

I think that's me with the hands up in the air.
Probably screaming....."whewwwww hooooo!"

Can I tell you this...
I HATE "Roller Coasters."
I just can't ride them any more.
When I was younger.....I could endure them so much better.
I loved that feeling of being swung all over and not knowing what was next. Up and down and all around.

Life sometimes feels like this doesn't it? Thankfully.....there is grace for times like this.

However many times after being on the "ride" for a while I start to think....
"Where is that EXIT Sign???

These days don't always go away as fast as we want them to at times.
But we can get through them and we can "thrive....not just survive"during them.

I woke up waaay too early today.

I think I can either do two things....take a bubble bath and relax...or go back to bed and lay down for TWO hours possibly before I have to get up and fix my hair all big before meeting that very FAMOUS........"Suzie Harris" today for lunch.
She's got my new sign ready that I ordered from her.

I can't wait to see it and HER especially her!

~~Baby Update~~
Baby Aaron wasn't doing so good yesterday.
He suffered a severe "brain hemorrhage." A level 4. Which is the top of the scale.

The Dr's are speaking some things to my sister that we are not wanting her to hear right now....I am trying to speak PEACE into her life and remind her to think in the "super natural"....and not to look at the natural right now.
Aaron is going to live. They've told us that. It's just the other issues.

Please continue to believe with us for his health.

4 comments:

Teresa's New Life said...

Prayers, belief, faith, hope, hugs, hot cups of tea, good friends and great news- all these are being lifted to you today.

Sara said...

I'm praying for both of them. Let me know if there is anything I can do!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop in and say thank you! I had such a wonderful lunch and visit with you. Im already looking forward to our next luncheon. I hope to share all of that knowledge Im going to take home from Blissdom, Ha! The only thing I will probably come home with is a few extra pounds,tons of pictures and many new friends. I hope next year you can come along with us. Thanks again! ps.. I have already found a perfect spot for my tassel. I love it~

Linda said...

Just stopping by via Susie and thought I'd say "hi."

I'm so very sorry to read about your little nephew. I'll certainly say a prayer on his behalf.

Hope your roller coaster ride comes to a halt soon!