I'm heading back to the Midwest in 12 days to visit my family up there. I try to go "home" at least once a year.
Once I am home....my sister Jenny and I are going to drive down 6 hours to Missouri to visit our Grandfather who just turned 93 years old..and our extended family, Aunts, Uncle, cousins.
We will also cross over into Illinois for a few days and visit our Father who lives across the river from our very "famous" hometown of "Hannibal, Missouri."
I will be blogging about this trip.........but my problem is. I can't come up with a really great and catchy name for this trip.
Can you help me....?
I am open to "most" suggestions. (Nothing vulgar please!)
And there will be a prize to the winner of this contest!
I will GLADLY "reward" such wit!
Some helpful hints that may help you to help me name this adventure.......because we may well use this title again and again as these "adventures" come again in the future.
1. Two sisters, who are named "Joyce and Jenny."
2. We are both fun and loving.
3. We like adventure...
4. One has traveled the world...one hasn't...but may in the future...with her beloved sister of course.
5. We live in two different States...Joyce in Louisiana...Jenny in Iowa.
6. We love to laugh...and we love to cry.
7. Joyce is the eldest..(not by much)....but she's the cutest and skinnest..
Whoops.....did I say that?
8. Jenny is the wild one.
9. We love both of our immediate families...and our extended family.
10. Joyce and Jenny are very close...especially considering the distance between them. They speak on the phone nearly every day and sometimes...many times a day.
But they only see each other.....once a year. :~(
11. We like Glam and we like to Decorate...we like to shop and do fun things when we are together.
So this trip is very important to them. Or rather to "us." HA!
Please begin to submit your ideals for naming our "Road Trip".........now!!!
Deadline will be in one week....August 16th!